- Required documents
- English placement test
- You could take our English test or submit an Equivalent International Certificate (IELTS or TOEFL).
- Native speakers are exempt from taking our English test.
- International students may request to take our English test online if necessary.
- Once you pass your placement test(s)*, the admission office will contact you to schedule an appointment for your interview.
- International students may request a virtual interview if necessary(by telephone or online video conference).
- On the interview, you will be assessed on your level of motivation, your communication skills.
- International students may request a virtual interview if necessary (by telephone or online video conference).
- Final Decision
- An admission committee examines applications and communicates a final decision within two weeks. Once informed, your admission officer will get back to you with the verdict.
For more information
We highly encourage you to visit our cutting-edge CAMPUS and meet with our welcoming admission officers for a better understanding of our Excellence Policy.
Admission Policy | Admission Frequently Asked Questions | Pre-apply (back to you in 48h)
Download EMBA Catalog