The EMBA curriculum is designed to fit participants’ diverse backgrounds; concepts are analyzed in the local and regional context thus making their significance more relevant to the participants and easily applicable.
The program consists of:
- 20 modules over 5 terms spanning a 20-months period.
- Additional 4 months dedicated to the Final Project.
- 1 course over a 4-day-period every 4 weeks (Thursday to Sunday).
- Team Building
- Financial Accounting
- Statistics for Decision Making
- Modern Finance I
- Modern Finance II
- Managerial Accounting
- Business Economics
- Leading and Managing
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Organizational Design & Change Management
- Business Strategy
- Innovation & Technology Management
- Mergers, Acquisitions, Alliances & Partnerships
- Customer Relationship Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Negotiations for Managerial Decision Making
- Integration Exercise
- Final Project
Download EMBA Catalog