The Masters in Business Management at the Mediterranean School is a two-year full-time or part-time (evening courses) program divided into four Terms.
The part-time program, like the full-time, targets ambitious fresh graduates or young professionals holding an undergraduate degree in different academic backgrounds (Management, Engineering, Science, Arts, Pharmaceutics or Medicine) who aspire to access to high Managerial positions. Courses occur as follows:
The first year is common to all students, and the second year is focused on the specialization.The MBM presents four areas of specialization: Marketing, Finance, Operations Management and Management Information Systems.
Start Smart Program
This two-week preparatory program aims at introducing MBM students to business graduate school as well as providing them with basic knowledge of essential learning tools.
By the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Interact comfortably in a graduate school environment.
- Improve your proficiency in English (written and verbal).
- Demonstrate basic proficiency in software and interfaces used in the core courses throughout the program.
- Think critically about business and non-business-related issues and challenges.
Semester I - Analytical tools
- Business Economics, Decision Models.
- Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Business Statistics.
- Financial and Managerial Accounting.
- Managerial Accounting.
- Teambuilding and Leadership.
Semester III - Specialization courses
At this stage, MBM students will have the opportunity to choose one of the following areas of specialization:
- Advanced Corporate Finance.
- Capital Markets and portfolio Management.
- International Finance and Derivatives.
- Fixed Income.
- Topics in Finance.
- Ethics and Standards for Investment Professionals.
- BIG DATA & Business Intelligence …
- IT Strategy and Governance.
- Business and Enterprise Modeling.
- Management Processes and Data Management.
- Data analytics.
- Big data tools.
- Consumer Behavior.
- Marketing Research.
- Management of Distribution Channels.
- Marketing Strategy.
- Marketing Communication.
- Supply Chain & Operations Management
- Advanced Operations Management.
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- ISO certification and process based management.
- Global supply chain and transportation management.
- Quality Management and six sigma methods and tools.
- Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
Semester IV - Final Project
For the Final Project, MBM students may take on one of the following projects:
- Internship: A professional training at the end of which a final project report is submitted and defended in front of a jury.
|4 to 6 months
- Operations Management
- IT & Management of Information System
|Second Year Master Students (M2)
- Produce competent and contemporary Business Managers.
- Develop an analytical approach for problem solving and decision-making.
- Enhance and foster enthusiastic and persuasive communication skills.
- New Venture: a field based project allowing students to put their business knowledge into practice
Download MBM Catalog