The first English-Speaking Institution of higher education in Tunisia, founded in 2002 by Dean Mahmoud Triki, MSB has developed programs that aim at the education of visionary entrepreneurs able to succeed in an increasingly global economy.
MSB stands out for:
- The only Executive MBA delivered by a Tunisian School and internationally accredited by the London-based Association of MBAs (AMBA).
- The only Masters in Business Management in Africa to receive the AMBA London accreditation.
- Multinational and highly-qualified Faculty with PhDs from the most renowned universities worldwide such as Harvard, MIT, London Business School…
- A valuable network of Partner Business Schools: students could start at MSB and finish at one of MSB Business School Partners, HEC Montréal, Babson, Maryland, UMASS, South Carolina and CATÓLICA-LISBON…
- Hands-on, interactive pedagogical methods through the use of case studies as well as Soft Skills Development including teamwork, the spirit of initiative, Communication and Leadership.
- Cutting Edge Facilities and a unique Learning environment.
Today, MSB programs (Licence, Master, Executive MBA & Seminars) boast an outstanding network of faculty, staff and students, who all come together in a multi-cultural setting that is conducive to learning, growth and development with an intellectual vitality comparable to the finest North American and European higher education institutions.